Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lucid Podcast 24: Super Moeslein Bros.

Welcome to another guest hostful edition of Lucid Podcast! Ken and Drew Moeslein join me as I rant about all the comic-con info from SDCC, Mortal Kombat Legacy season 2, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Day and a shit ton more! The Youtube Spotlight winner was Your Daily Laugh July week 2. I also want to apologize for the sound quality half way through when the A/C had to be turned on in the house so my dog didn't bake in the kitchen along with our dinner. I was able to neutralize the background buzz but at a cost that is obvious but I didnt want to keep the laughs and entertainment from you. Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YouTube Spotlight Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment